Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Swim
4 x 5 min, start each fast, level out pace on each
Total: 850 meters+

Bike
25 min interval training on stationary bike
Distance: 8 miles

Run
3 x 10 min, start each slow, build up to race pace on each
Time: 28:58
Distance: 3.9 miles
Pace: 7:26/mile

I had a good day today. I felt nervous because I was pushing it a little hard today. I am searching for a new thumb brace/splint. I have ordered one online and I hope to receive it by Thursday. The Thumb splint is blue and will match my tri suit. If I don't get it in enough time, I found one at Walgreens.

2 Comments:

Blogger DV said...

hey eric - i'm doing the fl half also... it's gonna be hot!

good luck, hope to be able to say hello in orlando!

dv

10:24 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Did your sweetheart convince you to get one that was matching??? I just know that there is no way I would remember to do that ( I probably would not even know what tri suit I was wearing until I packed).

Keep this week a low key week. No need being sore going into a race weekend, but I am probably preaching to the choir...


Murtha...

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home