Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bike
I went out riding with the Bicylce Village group today. We averaged about 15mph for the entire ride. A little slower than what I am used to, but I figure it is good base training and good company. It got pretty warm today. I was running behind today. I was having issues with my bike, forgot to bring nutrition (never will do it again), and my computrainer fell off in the car and I couldn't find it. I will have to maunally add this to my milage.
Distance: 42.5 miles

I wanted to swim today at the pool, but I spent some time with my friend Logan instead. Later that evening Nicole and I brough some food to the high school youth group at the church. We had a potato bar!! Very nice. Later we played ultimate frisbee. I was worn out by the end of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home