Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bike
Name: Cherry Creek State Park
Odo: 31.9 miles
Max: 30.4 mph
Avg: 18.5 mph
Distance: 18.51 miles

I went out pretty early today to beat the bugs and traffic. I had a pretty good ride. My average was a little slower than I thought. This is my last ride on my bike because I am shipping it out today. I am going to Colorado MultiSport and shipping it through Tri Bike Transport. The rest of my bike training will be on a stationary bike at the gym.

2 Comments:

Blogger Duane said...

Gettin' close! How ya feelin'?

11:22 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Less than a week left...

I have heard good things about that transport company, let me know how that turns out. I just had some people come back from GCT in panama city this weekend. I cannot believe those people who qualified are actually going to pay all that money and then participate in another half-iron(your race) the very next weekend!!!


Murtha...

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home