Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Run
Rocky Mountain Road Runners
Tropy Series Race
Carson Nature Center - 5 miles
Time: 32:35
Pace: 6:31/mile

Mile 1: 6:15 Mile 2: 6:22 Mile 3: 6:31 Mile 4: 7:09 Mile 5: 6:19

I guess I must not be too broken. This week has been ups and downs. I feel pretty good one moment, the next I feel pretty lousy. I have been off work since my wreck. It would be pretty difficult to have gone to work. I am typing this entry all with my left hand. Every finger but the thumb that I have to have surgery on.

I felt good on my run today. I didn't ache much during the run. I went got a message on a water message bed after the run today. That was very nice. Once my wounds heal up, I will be doing much better!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Duane said...

Keeo on going! You can do it!

10:44 AM  
Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

Good job on that 5-miler! Keep thinking positive. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home