Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bike
I got back on the bike today. What an adventure it was. I went around Cherry Creek State Park and I got a flat tire. I fixed my first flat on the road!! Yeah! I was also noticing that my chain was rubbing against my derailer. I decided to swing by Bicycle Village because it wasn't too far away. I was there too long, but I got it taken care of. I love Bicylce Village!!

BUGS!! I never new I would run into so many of them. Those critters were big and it hurt when they smacked into me. Never before have I been through such a unique situation. I had to put my head down for part of the ride because they were too close to my head.

It started to get cold as I came home. The sun was down and it was starting to get dark. I made it just in time, but I realized that is was really late. Oh well.

Distance: 23.5 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home