Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Monday, May 07, 2007

Time to Relax, Re-Focus and get ready for race day

I felt pretty good last night doing my Tom Holland abs workout video. I did it right before bedtime and couldn't get to sleep. I watched a little TV and ate another bowl of ice cream. I love ice cream, and I will be sad when it is all gone. It will be a good thing when the ice cream is gone. Everyone tells me that I can afford to eat as much as I like. I usually do eat as much as I like, but when is one bowl too many?

Now its time to re-focus my energy and really start working hard towards my ultimate goal. My goal is to finish the half-ironman in less than 2 weeks. I have already started getting race jitters. Maybe because I want to do so well, I might just dissapoint myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home