Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Race Report
Coming very soon!

It's over. My long hard work training really paid off. I finished the race and suffered no injuries! That is always the best report to give! My overall time was 5:46:57. My race report will be posted within a day or two. I just got back into Denver late last night, so I will need a little bit of time to write it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joy | Love | Chaos said...

So glad to hear it went so well! Looking forward to the report.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Congratulations. That is an excellent time.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Eric ,

congratulations for your excellent job!!!
You try really hard to meet your goals.Respect.

your neighbours
Herb,Wiktoria

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home