Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Monday, December 11, 2006

I decided to take off my morning swim to spend time with my wife. We had coffee, french toast and eggs. It was really sweet!! I have the best wife in the whole world!

My triathlon class was tonight. We did about 10 minutes of running to warm up. Next was core exercises. We used stretch cords, and other core equipment. After we finished these exercises, we went to the pool.

We started with warm up drills. I have been getting better at my drills, but I have realized that my left arm is much weaker than my right. We then did 2x25's, 1x100 (1:55), 2x25's, 1x150 (3:03). We finished with some cool down laps.

What an EASY day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home