Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It snowed yesterday and it's not melting any time soon. The temperature is supposed to be -2 tonight. Yikes. Because it was so cold...guess what that means...more time at the gym. I walked over to the City of Aurora Fitness Center. Here is my workout:

35 minutes - Bike - Cross Country Course (8.20 miles)
5 minutes - Run - 1/2 mile
35 minutes - Bike - Cross Country Course (9.50 miles)
5 minutes - Run - 1/2 mile

Total:
70 minutes - Bike (17.70 miles)
10 minutes - Run (1.0 miles)


Not too bad. I went home, shoveled snow, ate dinner, and went to Jazz Band. Came home, talked with my wife for about an hour and back to sleep. What a lifestyle! THE LIFE OF A TRIATHLETE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home