Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bike
Big Gear/Power
Time: 1:06:02
Odo: 560.6 miles
Max: 22.2 mph
Avg: 15.1 mph
Distance: 16.68 miles

Warm up: 15 minutes
Main: 18 x 1 min seated in Big Gear w/ 1 min recovery
Cood down: 15 minutes

While I rode on the trainer today, I watched the Rides Volume 1: The Rockies today. I wanted to write down the directions for the course so I can go ride it in a few weeks. Now I will return the video back to the library. Its very hard for me to do these type of workouts on the road.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Duane said...

Oops was logged in as my kid! This tri stuff is so fun! I agree!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home