Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Bike
Easy spinning today. I was to ride only 30 minutes today. I went the extra distance because I didn't swim. I get my cast off on Wednesday so I hope to start swimming soon. I watched the movie "Bobby". I am getting some good "movie time" while I spin in the basement. It hasn't been too hot.
Time: 1:00:06

Odo: 253.7 miles
Max: 19.1 mph
Avg: 16.9 mph
Distance: 16.93 miles

2 Comments:

Blogger Tea said...

I watched Stomp the Yard while running on the treadmill the other day.

It's just so freakin' hot!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

That is the next step for this fall, trainer in front of the TV. I think I am going to hit up Computrainer videos and Kona DVD's, and then hit up comedies!

Murtha...

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home