Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Bike
60 minutes ride on a flat course. Flat course is easy because I have been riding in a trainer. This ride was supposed to be easy. Instead I watched a training video. It is titled: Ride. Volume 1 - The Rockies. The ride was a little depressing at first because the course was the Boulder Peak Triathlon. I was supposed to race this race. Well...I now need to go to Boulder to check it out. This video was fun and great for training.



Run
Time: 21:04
Distance: 2.73 miles
Pace: 7:43


Today was a speed/efficiency workout. I ran 20 minutes with 6x30" stides. I warmed up for the first 10 minutes. I then started at a 5K pace (quick bursts). I ran around the park 3 times. I had the old ladies with canes watching me round the park. I talked with them briefly and finished my run home.


Today's run was more like a brick workout. I ran just shortly after my ride.


Core Exercises
I also did a core workout on my Tom Holland Total Workout video. What a day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home