Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Friday, June 08, 2007

Run with my wife...I ran, my wife rode her bike

Time: 31:48
Mile 1: 7:41 Mile 2: 7:11 Mile .35: 2:51 Mile 3.35: 7:09 Mile 4.35: 6:56
Distance: 4.35 miles
Pace: 7:19/mile


Cool Down: 2 laps around our neighborhood
Distance: .75 miles


I am so proud of my wife! She went with me today. I am such a lucky guy!! I pumped up her bike tires and off we went. I was running about 8.21 mph. It was a pretty short, but fast run. I hope I didn't wear out my wife too much. My wife doesn't bike much, but it would be great if goes with me again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brent Buckner said...

Great to be active together!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Tea said...

I gotta say: My runs with my husband are the best. He always worries about slowing me down, but that's not what it's about, is it?

I'm glad the two of you got out there and enjoyed the time together.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home