Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Saturday, June 09, 2007

I am now a new "silver member" to BeginnerTriathlete.com
I am pretty excited because I can find detailed plans which fit pretty close to my needs. There are about 20+ plan in which I have access to. I am not sure how much I will be using it. There is so much you can do, and I am really most interested in the plans and articles.
Guess what? I am now starting to type with two hands again. My left thumb isn't hurting much anymore and I can now move it a little.
I have decided to follow a 12 week Olympic to Half-Ironman Bridge workout. It is a 12 week plan, but I have already started. My next race is the 5430 Long Course Triathlon on August 12, 2007. I am not sure if I will be ready because I won't be able to swim for another few weeks. I started working out early this week and feeling good. I will start my core exercises again next week.
Bike
Time: 1:20:07
Odo: 140.10 miles
Max: 27.3 mph
Avg: 18.5 mph
Distance: 24.67 miles

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Sounds great! I have looked at that website many times, and have gotten a lot of information from it. Great to hear that you are keeping up with your hand. You will be back in the pool in no time. I read the heading of your previous post, I am sure it will be quite humorous when I read it, I have had the misses do that with me before.

Murtha...

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home