Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Chilly Cheeks Duathlon Series #2
Cherry Creek State Park, Denver, CO
1.5 Mile Run, 4 Mile Bike, 2.5 Mile Run, 6 Mile Bike, 50 yard dash!
Conditions Soft and packed snow on run, packed snow and ice on bike.
20 Degrees and overcast
I did pretty well for this race. I finished 24th out of 115 people. I also finished 12 of 32 in my age division. I could have done better, but I ran into a few distractions along the way. I slipped and fell on the bike on the second bike ride. I had troubles again towards the end on the bike. The chain came loose and off the ring. I used my mountain bike, which made me much slower than others. I didn't want to risk getting injured, so I used my moutain bike. I wonder if I should have??

My total time was 1:16:19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home