Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Run
60 minutes log run, easy pace. RPE starting at 2, finish at 3.
Name: Mission Viejo Parkway Loop (x4)
Total Time: 57:43
3:00 Lap 1: 12:54, Lap 2: 12:41, Lap 3: 13:22, Lap 4: 12:34, 3:11
Distance: 6.75 miles
Pace: 8:33/mile

Brrr......It was cold today. The artic blast sure did come in a hurry. I bundled up because I knew it was going to be cold. I actually did pretty well. I ran about a minute faster than last week. I did push the pace a little bit more because I wanted to be done ASAP.

While I was running, I didn't have much of a scenery because it was dark and my glasses kept fogging. My mind was wondering several times tonight and I wanted to actually list all the runners/triathletes that I admire most. I guess you could call some of them heros.

Running
  1. Bill Rodgers
  2. Maurice Green
  3. Dean Karnazes
Triathlon
  1. Joe Friel
  2. Kylie Ramsey
  3. Simply Stu
  4. Tom Holland
These are to list a few. There are so many others that I really admire, but I can't list them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home