Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Run and Swim.........
Yea right.
Not today.
I decided to go skiing!

It was my long swim day. I really should have done this workout. I went skiing with my best friend Joe. We were on the slopes for about 5 hours. We hit it pretty hard. We did mostly blues and blacks diamonds. We even hit the terrain park and hit a few jumps. I was being very careful today because I didn't want to get injured. We went to Keystone Resort. It was awesome!! A bit cold, but awesome.

I did go my triathlon class today. We ran, learned a little about strides. Did some V's, and went strait to the bike. We rode the bikes for about an hour. We cranked up the tension and I was really struggling towards the end. Finally...fatigue has set in. Now I just need to get a good nights sleep and eat well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home