Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bike
90 minutes. This same long bike route as Week 20 should now begin to feel a bit easier compared to starting 4 weeks ago. Enjoy it because next week, we're upping the time!

Time: 1:30:00
Odo: 174.10 Miles
Max: 26.9 mph
Avg: 21.0 mph
Distance: 31.59

My ride got boring after awhile. I finished watching Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier. It was a two part movie. I got off the bike twice...to use the restroom. Too much water I guess. I forgot to start back the computrainor so I went an extra 2-3 miles. Woops. This ride was a major improvement from the first long ride on week 1. Of course, I took it super easy that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home