Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Storm

There has been a snow warning in Colorado for several days now. Today is the big day. I set my alarm clock for 5:15am. I woke up and looked outside. I hit the snooze button quite a while. I missed my opportunity to work out in the morning.

I wanted to get home in good time, so I skipped the city gym. I was already with my bag and everything. I tell you what. I felt so bad for leaving it behind. Of course I fell twice on the way to my car. That was a sign.

So what did I do today? I found this workout video at the library. I got the video originally for my wife, but I think I have used it more than her. It's a quarky video, but it does get your heart rate up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home