Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Many Thoughts
I almost took the day off today, but I decided that since I don't run too often, I would go out. I took a nap first and should have gone out sooner. I went out towards Cherry Creek State Park. I ran 2 miles to Parker Road and 2 miles back. I had so many thoughts in my head while running. I thought of many topics to talk about:

1) What do people think while they are out running/biking and swimming?
2) What cravings do people have?


I have also am putting together my 2007 Training/Race schedule. I have several races planned, and need to make some major decisions. I never thought it would be this hard to choose.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

1) Swim = all about strokes and technique, feel of the water
Run = life, been listening to a lot of Goo Goo Dolls while i run. Listen to podcast
Bike = just how great life is

2) Chocolate is my craving. Sometimes when training gets too hot, I want a slushy.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home