Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Monday, August 20, 2007

A Little Time Off

That's right. I took 1 week off. I was able to get some things done around the house and the yard. I also went to a wedding in Wichita, KS. My friend for high school, Phil, got married to his lovely wife Kristen. This was a nice way to wrap things up and party a little. OK...well maybe a little too much partying than normal.

Bike
Time: 53:38
Odo: 809.1 miles
Max: 34.7 mph
Avg: 18.3 mph
Distance: 16.34 miles

After a hard day of intense lifting at work, I decided to cut my bike ride short. I didn't want to overdue it on my first day back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home