Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Bike
Hill Repeats - Gym Bike
Warm Up: 15 minutes
Main: 8 x 1 minute up at a hill at 65-70 RPMs. Recover on the downhills. HR on the uphills hat hit low Z4. Keep HR in Zone 1-2 otherwise.
Cool Down: 15 minutes

Distance: 10.97

I went after work today to the city's gym. I didn't really feel like going outside to do hills. Plus, I go outside and I usually skip the workouts and just ride. It was a pretty short workout today compared to others so it wasn't so bad. I had to work the stationary bike though. I rode it for 15 min. Stopped. Waited for the bike to reset, then my hills began. When I was done. I stopped, waited for the bike to reset and off again I went.

I got home pretty early so it was nice to hang out around the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home