Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Run
Time: 55:15
Pace: 8:33/mile
Distance: 6.46 miles

I ran today because I couldn't get much running in yesterday. It sure did defeat the purpose of a brick workout. Oh well. I started about 7:30am. It was blazing hot by the time I finished. I felt really slow and like I had rocks in my shoes. I hate that feeling. I went to bed late last night. I also took a nap today when I got back and finished breakfast. It was only a 20min nap, but it sure did do wonders.

3 Comments:

Blogger Oly said...

Naps, they hold great power.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Tea said...

yes...naps...they are your friend.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Duane said...

Naps are great! It's when we grow stronger! At least that's what I tell the family!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home