Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Run

Today was the Rocky Mountain Road Runners (RMRR) February Trophy Series. The race was a 7 mile run at Cherry Creek State Park.

I had a very good run. I felt strong and didn't fatigue too much afterwards. The only problem I had was that I got hot. The weather was really nice. The other runners mentioned to me that it looked like I was wearing too many clothes. I was trying to strip down towards the start, but I didn't give enough time. I was pacing off another runner, Ken. He eventually passed me, and beat me by one minute. I missed mile 1, so I did an average of the first 2 miles. Ken told me the first mile was under 7:00. That is pretty fast.



Distance: 7 Miles
Mile 1: 7:19 Mile 2: 7:19 Mile 3: 7:38 Mile 4: 7:18 Mile 5: 7:34 Mile 6: 7:49 Mile 7: 7:09
Pace: 7:27/Mile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home