Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Run
30 minutes solid effort at RPE 3-4
I switched these workouts today. I accidentally slept in this morning, so I decided to change things up with out skipping a workout. I ran during lunch at work today. I ran on the treadmill because it was snowing outside. I also cranked up the elevation on several intervals.
Distance: 3.50 miles
Pace: 8.34/mile

Bike
1 hour small chainring only effort outside or on trainer.
I came home after work and decided to bike inside. The snow flurries and cold just was not for me today. I did the entire ride on the middle chainring. I am working off a beginner plan, but I am a little more advanced than beginner.
Time: 1:00:21
Odo: 313.60 miles
Max: 19.6 mph
Avg: 16.8 mph
Distance: 16.95 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home