Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Run
30 minutes easy run with strides every 5 minutes.
I started the strides a little late today. My mind was on other things for the first 15 minutes. I got at least some strides in. Today was a little slow, but I was feeling tired. before and afterwards.
Distance: 3.25
Pace: 9:14/mile

Swim
I was supposed to bike for one hour. Instead I went to Castle Rock to have a swim lession with my Aunt Linda. We worked on basics/form and I re-leared breaststroke. I will keep working on it, because you can tell I am novice. It was a good relaxed workout today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home