Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Toy. I got a new toy for Christmas!! I was very excited to get a trainor for Christmas. I couldn't set it up yesterday, but I made sure to make extra time today to setup and ride. It was awesome!

2 days after Christmas and I have finally got a chance to put together my new trainer. My wonderful and loving wife bought me a trainer for Christmas. I received the CycleOps Mag+. It is pretty neat.



Distance: 22.94 miles
Ride Time: 1:25:25
Max Speed: 36.5mph
Avg. Speed: 16.1mph


The snow doesn't seem to be melting any time soon, so I will be doing much of my work on the trainer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home