Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bike
Time: 1:11:09
Odo: 632.0 miles
Max: 31.4 mph
Avg: 13.9 mph
Distance: 16.47 miles

I went out to Cherry Creek State Park today with Tea. It was so cool to ride with another triathlete. I usually ride by myself and almost always ride to hard. This was a great opportunity to take it easy for a chance. I feel just as tired though...hmmm.

I will keep you posted with my new blog. I am working on it now. I hope to have it up and ready for after my next race August 12th. I will switch gears and change thing up a little.

My wife is out of town for two weeks. She went to her parents house. She is volunteering for a pagent in Alamagordo, NM. She took Pazu too. She has only been gone for 2 days, but it sure has been strange. I kept hearing things yesterday... I will be tapering soon so I will have more free time on my hands. I hope that I can get some things done around the house.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tea said...

Thanks for the ride! I hope I didn't slow you down too much.

I saw that you have a new blog coming! Ohhh, the anticipation!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Fe-lady said...

Sounds as if your training is going well!
Yea! The 5430 is a race that is on my "list of things to do..."- a different list than the "repair the wall so it doesn't leak" list... :-)

2:17 PM  
Blogger Oly said...

I get the same feeling when JazzyB and the blinketttes are gone.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Duane said...

Hang in there! Good job on your training!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home