Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bike
(Loop 1)
Time: 1:24:04
Odo: 660.2 miles
Max: 39.1 mph
Avg: 20.1 mph
Distance: 28.16 miles

(Loop 1 & 2)
Time: 2:52:40
Odo: 688.3 miles
Max: 41.8 mph
Avg: 19.5 mph
Distance: 56.31 miles

Run
Time: 30:00+
Distance: 4 miles

I went to Boulder today. I rode the 5430 Long Course today. It was a very nice ride and I was glad to do 2 loops. I was really flying on the first loop. I went back to my car, refueled, wrote down my split time and off I went. I didn't reset the computer, because I wanted the total time and stats as I was riding. I felt pretty good overall. The weather was awesome. It sprinkled a little and I got sun burned a little.

I went a ran for a half hour afterwards. I ran the same course as the Boulder Backroads Marathon. It was all dirt, a little unstable, a little hilly. I wasn't sure how far to go, so I went by time only. 15 minutes out and 15 minutes back. What a great brick workout. I should have done more of these during my training. Note...for next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home