Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Swim
Open water continuous swim, practice sighting and swimming straight.
Time: 51:24
Total: 2,800 meters

I swam in the pool today because the lakes in Colorado are still too cold. I had split times, but I forgot to post them and I cleared my watch. Oh well. I stopped once during this swim. I also wore my wetsuit for more practice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Papa Louie said...

I wish you great success with all your training and racing in your first half ironman! I will be begin training next week for my first half ironman which will be this August.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home