Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER!!
I got out today in the early morning for a brick workout. It was snowing outside. I woke up a little late, so I couldn't get another run after the bike. My knee has been bothering me since my 12 mile run on Thursday. It sure is poopy to have this problem now. Hopefully it will start feeling better.

Run
25 minutes at RPE 3
Name: Quincy to Smoky Hill Rd
Distance: 3 miles
Time: 28:02
Pace: 9:21/mile


Bike
1.5 hours on trainer at RPE 3-4
Time: 1:30:00
Odo: 730.8 miles
Max: 26.2 mph
Avg: 15.7 mph
Distance: 23.54 miles

I watched "50 first Dates" during my ride today. It was a good ride except I got really hungry. I went upstairs and grabbed a cliff bar. I will have to keep this in mind during my races this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home