Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Run
30 minutes easy RPE 2-3
Name: Mission Viejo Parkway Loop (x2)
Time: 33:34
Distance: 3.64 miles
Pace: 8:47/mile

Bike
30 minutes inside or out, just easy spinning, RPE3
Name: Mission Viejo Parkway Loop (x?)
Time: 30:55
Odo: 371.0 mph
Max: 24.1 mph
Avg: 17.8 mph
Distance: 9.20 miles

Today was a rough day of workouts. Several things happened. My nose started bleeding a little over half way during my bike. It could have been a much worse situation. I was very close to home so I took a pitstop. I went back out for the rest of the bike. When I came back I should have stopped. Instead I went and ran. I was wiped out. I should have had a GU or something. I was just exhausted when I came back. I didn't take the run too hard, and it seemed like I was very slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home