Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I changed my schedule around this week because it is my recovery week and I was headed to Castle Rock for a swim lesson.

Bike
30 minutes inside or out, just easy spinning, RPE3
Time: 34:13
Odo: 360.80
Max: 23.7 mph
Avg: 18.4 mph
Distance: 10.48 mph

Swimming went well today at the Castle Rock Rec Center. I worked more on backstroke and breaststroke. My breaststroke is really coming along. I re-learned it again which made a difference. I went at least 600-800 meters today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home