Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It was cold outside today. I decided to go out on the bike today despite the cold weather. A winter storm is headed our way, so I figured I better get out now. It was about 37 degrees today. I felt pretty good on the ride, except my fingers froze. I have come to the conclusion that if the weather outside is under 30 degrees I will go to the gym, or if the ground has snow/ice.

I bought a Cat Eye Astrale 8 over the weekend. This is a cyclocoputer which will tell me more information about my ride. I will now be displaying my statistics of my rides.

Ride: Cherry Creek Reservoir Loop
Distance: 13.45 miles
Time: 49:44
Max Speed: 29.7mph
Avg. Speed: 16.2mph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home