Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Monday, November 06, 2006

A weeks worth of posting to catch up on. This is the first time I have been lazy and did not make any posts. I skipped swimming this morning. I was pretty warn out from this weekend. 50 miles total. WoW.

I did go to my triathlon class. We did a few warm up laps first. We then learned how to better pace ourselves by running 3/4 around the track and speed walking the remaining 1/4 lap. It was pretty challenging because I am not used to going that pace. We then did some spinning on the bike. Towards the end we got off and did brick workouts (running after bicycling). What a funny feeling it is!! I will be doing more brick workouts as time goes by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home