Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I can't believe it's week #3 of 12. I am feeling pretty good. Today's swim was pretty good. I have added a little more distance.

Warm Up: 300 yards
8x100's (15 sec rest): 2.02, 2.11, 2.17, 2.13, 2.11, 2.09, 2.07, 2.03
Cool Down: 150 yards
Total: 1,250 yards

I did well on the 100's today. I am pretty consistent with times. I have been watching a few videos and reading some material. I think this will really help with my swimming. I want to focus on technique.
  • Triathlon swimming made easy...by Terry Laughlin (book)
  • Freestyle made easy [videorecording] / Total Immersion by Terry Laughlin
  • Happy laps [videorecording] / Total Immersion by Terry Laughlin
  • Open water swimming [videorecording] : skills, techniques & racing tips / [presented by Michael Collins and Gerry Rodrigues].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home