Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Monday, October 16, 2006

I ran this morning to make up for my day off yesterday. It was about 44 degrees outside this morning. I almost felt like I was sleep walking/running. I ran 4 miles in 35 minutes. I didn't push myself too hard today.

I had my triahtlon training class tonight. I learned many new stretches to utilize throughout the week. It was a small group tonight, but it made the swim so much better. I really enjoy one on one training. We mostly did drills tonight. The workout was: 4x25, 2x50, 1x100. My 100m time was 1.50.23. I was pretty happy with this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home