Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Run
Name: Mission Viejo Loop (x2)
Time: 31:55
Distance 3.64 miles
Pace: 8:46/mile

Pazu and I ran today. Not the best running dog in the world, but he seems to enjoy being outdoors. I did the Mission Viejo Loop backwards today. It really changed up things.

Bike
Time: 1:00:00
Odo: 606.4 miles
Max: 26.3 mph
Avg: 13.8 mph
Distance: 13.86

Today I went to Bicycle Village for a spin class. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I knew some of the people because of the group rides. I was able to fix my aerobars before class. They still need adjusting, but they are on right. The spin class was much harder than I planned. We were cycling at tempo pace for 25 minutes. Yikes.