Eric's Half-Ironman Training

I am now training for my second half-ironman race. The race is in Boulder this time in August, 2007. I finished the Florida Half-Ironman in May, 2007. Wish me luck!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Training Log





I am preparing to complete a half-ironman. I have chosen the half-ironman in Orlando, FL on May 20, 2007. I will have a 12 week workout schedule during my preparation training period. Starting January 1st, 2007 I will have 20 additional weeks to train. During this phase, my schedule will consist of a base period, build period, peak period and race period. This will give adequate training time to complete the race.

For those of you who don't know much about triathlons and ironmans here are the distances for the half-ironman

Swim: 1.2 miles
Bike: 56 miles
Run: 13.1 miles

Visit my website at www.ericole.com/whatsnew.htm. On the site, there is a listing of the recent marathon and triathlon that I completed in 2006.

I will keep a journal to record my progress. I will track distance, time, and workouts for each event during the week. Let me know if you have any comments or questions. Thank you for all your support!

Florida Half-Ironman
http://www.floridahalfironman.com/

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home